JUST REDUCED $20,000 — INSTANT EQUITY! Very few homes for sale in Phoenix Arizona can compare to this beautiful renovation in the historic and prestigious zip code of 85016. Scottsdale quality for a Phoenix price. Four words sum it up: WOW! I want it!
Biltmore Beauty on quiet street in the desirable Biltmore Corridor. This one-story ranch home in convenient central Phoenix is near La Grande Orange, Chelsea’s Kitchen, Il Postino, good schools, and much more.
Shaded by mature trees on a large, irrigated Lot, this home boasts exquisite modern upgrades such as touch technology faucets, frontloading Maytag steam washer/dryer, a new entertainment wall with LED fireplace and a separate dining area complete with unique, handblown lighting which was custom made for the home.
A bright, new laundry room with added skylight, glass block, built-in cabinets and wall to wall pantry provides all the storage you’ve dreamed about! 2 full baths including large, marbled walled with double sinks. Master vanity completes the perfect package you will want to call home.
Let the pictures do the talking by clicking on the slide show link.
3431 N. 31st St, Phoenix AZ 85016
See the 39 slide home show: Homes for Sale in Phoenix AZ 85016
- 1,500 square feet built in 1957 but completely renovated in 2013 and 2014
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathroom, 1 car garage conversion (fully permitted)
- Permitted laundry room addition with skylight, glass block, and upgraded appliances
- Newer AC unit
- New roof in 2012
- Dual pane windows
- Highly upgraded and updated kitchen with granite counter tops, stone back splash, beautiful cabinets, and touch technology faucet
- French doors with screened side panels
- SRP irrigated lot
This home for sale in Phoenix AZ is move in ready.
Phoenix Housing Tracker statistics and market conditions