The Lakes of Tempe is a great neighborhood with desirable amenities. Property types include single family homes, condominiums, and townhomes. A good variety of residential housing is always available in the MLS listings. This is a quarterly report on the real estate activity within The Lakes.
Have a look at our property video. We’ll provide a housing report on MLS property listings to include sales, pending sales, and active listings.
Search Homes for sale in The Lakes
Homes Sold in The Lakes Of Tempe
8 homes were sold in The Lakes of Tempe during the last 90 days of November 2013 – January 2014.
- 6 Single Family Residences (SFR’s) were asking an average price of $317,550 but sold for an average price of $308,650 (97% of list) with 2,242 SF, or $140 per square foot.
- 2 town homes were asking an average price of $174,950 but sold for an average price of $173,000 (99% of list) with 1,472 SF or $117 per square foot.
Homes Under Contract in the The Lakes Of Tempe
There is one single family home under contract with a list price of $250,000 and 1,801 square feet or $139 per SF.
For Sale in the The Lakes Of Tempe
There are 14 properties currently for sale
- 4 town homes with average asking prices of $159,350 and 1,319 SF, or $116 per square foot.
- 9 Single Family Residences (SFR’s) with average asking prices of $356,878 and 2,403 SF, or $146 per square foot.
- 1 patio home (waterfront home) with a asking price of $267,500 and 1,424 SF, or $187 per square foot.
- One of the sold SFR’s was a waterfront home that sold for $196 per SF (40% higher than the other sold SFR’s)
- 4 active SFR listings are waterfront homes and average $427,100 with 2,292 SF, or $184 per SF (listing 26% higher)
The Lakes of Tempe promotes a sense of community and has several clubs to include “The Lakes Women’s Club,” “Out to Lunch Bunch,” and the “Foreign film Club.” There are also swim teams for youths aged 7 years to 18 years.
There are ongoing activities at the Beach Club to include swimming, tennis, volleyball, basketball and even a popular activity called the “1st Friday Boat Float” in which the Club Boat leads a friendship regatta of boat owners throughout the community. For more information visit the official site of the community.
If you’re looking for Homes for sale in Tempe AZ be sure to visit The Lakes.