As Tempe realtors we are proud to list this 3 bedroom home for sale in Tempe, AZ 85282 in the subdivision of Cyprus East. This Tempe real estate was first listed in the Arizona regional MLS in late September 2012.
This 3 bedroom home in Tempe was wonderfully remodeled in 2009 and is close to ASU, freeways, and Tempe schools. Let the pictures do the talking!!
See the 27 slide home show: Home for Sale in Tempe Arizona in Cyprus East and located at 1013 E. Riviera Dr., Tempe, AZ 85282
Here are some of the features:
- 1,832 square feet, or $96 per square foot; take note that the average price of Tempe real estate is currently $115 per square foot (see below)
- 8,200 square foot lot
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage
- Repainted in JULY 2010 after removing popcorn ceilings
- Remodeled kitchen has upgraded cabinets and hardware
- Wood laminate flooring was replaced in May 2010
- AC UNIT replaced in 2007 and evaporative cooler in replaced in 2005
- HUGE LAUNDRY ROOM measures 19×6!
- Front yard has electrical and plumbing for a fountain
This 3 bedroom home for sale in Tempe is CLEAN and ready to be yours! NO REAR NEIGHBORS!!! You get a 20ft sound wall and that separates you from the freeway exit ramp that is higher than the actual freeway. Freeway traffic is not a factor within house. GREAT OPPORTUNITY for Tempe real estate!! Tempe Realtors and their buyers should verify schools if they are material to any purchase decision.
This home is located just 2 miles from Mill Avenue which offers all types of entertainment options for all types of Tempe residents and visitors:
- Families will enjoy Cox Splash Playground at Tempe Beach Park or renting pedal boats or kayaks on Tempe Town Lake
- Experience a Broadway Show at ASU Gammage (a Frank Lloyd Wright designed theatre) or contemporary art at the ASU Art Museum and live music performances
- ASU football games at Sun Devil Stadium or one of the numerous collegiate sporting events year round
- Choose from more than 100 restaurants, nightlife venues and shops along Mill Avenue
- Climb “A” mountain, also known as Hayden Butte Preserve
- Take in an independent film at Harkins Valley Art Theatre or stroll through public art displays
- Enjoy one of the many annual festivals and events, such as the Tempe Festivals of the Arts, Oktoberfest at Tempe Town Lake and Ford Ironman Arizona
Bullet points courtesy of tempetourism.com