This is our February edition of The Lakes Community. There were 18 active property listings in the MLS for The Lakes to begin February 2013. You can see all those multi bedroom homes on the market right here: Homes in The Lakes. 10 homes are currently under contract and in some stage of the home buying process. 19 properties sold in the time frame between Thanksgiving 2012 and the 1st week of February 2013.
The Lakes master planned community is located between Rural Road and McClintock Road, just south of Baseline Road. The multi bedroom homes were built between 1971 and 1986 and range in size from 1,260 square feet to almost 6,000 square feet.
- the average listing price is $212,954, the average home is 1810 square feet, and the average days on market is 77
- the lowest price property is a townhouse for $95,000 with 2 bedrooms, one bathroom, and 1,050 square feet; it does not have a lake view and had been on the market 44 days as of this writing
- the highest priced property is a home for $395,900 with 5 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, and 3,048 square feet; it does not have a lake view and has also been on the market 44 days as of this writing.
Click on the image of the key and house if you want to search ALL HOUSES FOR SALE IN TEMPE.
Houses for sale in Tempe in The Lakes under contract:
- begin at $109,900 for a two-bedroom, 2 bathroom condo with 1,144 square feet and a lakefront view
- end with a $319,000 home with 2,398 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a private pool and no lake view
- average $191,717 for 1,746 square feet with an average market time of 100 days to date
Houses for sale in Tempe in The Lakes: comparable sales
The lowest sale was for $79,000 and the highest sale was $440,000. The average sales price was $245,963 for a house averaging 2155 square feet, or $112 per square foot.