The Right Selling Price Affects Your Bottom Line
When you’re selling your Phoenix area home, the price you set is a critical evaluation factor in the interest you’ll receive from home buyers. That’s why you need a professional evaluation from an experienced realtor. We can provide you with an honest assessment for the sale of your home, based on several factors including:
* Market conditions and other area sales
* Condition of your home
* Repairs or improvements
* Time frame needed for your sale
In real estate terms, market value is the price at which a particular house, in its current condition, will sell within 30 to 90 days.
If the price of your home is too high, several things could happen:
* Limits buyers. Potential buyers may not view your home, because it would be out of their buying range.
* Limits showings. Other salespeople may be less reluctant to view your home.
* Used as leverage. Other realtors may use this home to sell against homes that are better priced.
* Extended stay on the Phoenix real estate market. When a home is on the market too long, it may be perceived as defective. Buyers may wonder, “what’s wrong,” or “why hasn’t this sold?”
* Lower price. An overpriced home, still on the market beyond the average selling time, could lead a lower selling price. To sell it, you will have to reduce the price, sometimes, several times. In the end, you’ll probably get less than if it had been properly priced at the start.
* Wasted time and energy. A bank appraisal is most often required to finance a home.
Realtors have known it for years: Well-kept homes, properly priced in the beginning always get you the fast sale for the best price! And that’s why you need a professional to assist you in the evaluation and the selling of your home.