This is the place to find out: What’s My Home in Warner Ranch Worth?
Are you a homeowner in Warner Ranch thinking about selling your home? Maybe you don’t want to sell your home but you’re curious about its value? The good news is you no longer have to wonder. You simply need to ask us “What’s My Home in Warner Ranch Worth?”
Comparable sales have often been an interesting topic. When it comes right down to it an appraisal is an opinion of value, nothing more nothing less. What this means is two different appraisers could have two different opinions of the value for your home in Warner ranch.
There are certain things all appraisers agree about. For example, it’s commonly understood the best comparable sales have the following attributes:
- An average value is based upon 3-4 properties
- They are located within the same subdivision
- They are built by the same builder
- They have been sold in the last 3 months (6 months used to be acceptable, but 3-4 months are used in rapidly changing markets)
- They are within 20% of the building and lot size
- They have similar features
- They were built in similar years
What’s My Home in Warner Ranch Worth if homes can’t be found that meet the above criteria? Appraisers will then move out to a 1 mile radius, use homes by other builders, and make adjustments for various features and upgrades. Appraisers can go further out than 1 mile if similar properties still cannot be found but they must generally issue an explanation for their choices.
If you visit this page and require additional information, or if you find it’s a little out of date, please contact us and we’ll promptly help you to know “What’s my home in Warner Ranch Worth?”