There’s a new homes builder in Phoenix by the name of Gehan Homes. This is another sign of the improved housing market around Metropolitan Phoenix. The first subdivision is in Surprise, AZ.
Gehan Homes has other locations in Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio and has received numerous awards in those locations, as seen below before becoming a new homes builder in Phoenix.
- Texas Association of Builders STAR Award – for Best Interior Merchandising, Best Poolscape, and Warranty Service Professional of the Year
- Houston’s Best PRISM Award – Best Product Design
- San Antonio Parade of Homes – Best Water Feature and Best Exterior Entertainment Area
- Builder Magazine – Top 100 Builder List and 27th Largest Homebuilder in the U.S.
- Texas Association of Builders STAR Award – Best Interior Merchandising, Rookie Sales Professional of the Year, and Sales Manager of the Year
- Energy Star Leadership in Housing Award – San Antonio
- Builder Magazine – Top 100 Builder List, 27th Largest Homebuilder in the U.S., and Fastest Growing Homebuilder in the U.S.
- Texas Association of Builders STAR Award – Grand Award – Volume Builder of the Year, Best Product Design: $250,001 – $325,000, Best Interior Merchandising: $250,001 – $325,000, and Construction Manager of the Year
New Homes Builder in Phoenix
The Sales and Brokerage Services for Gehan Homes is provided by Prime Equity Real Estate, LLC, licensed in the State of Arizona (LC644121000). Below is the front elevation of their Indigo floor plan which, at $290,000, is in the middle price range of the 6 model homes they currently offer. The indigo has 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, a 3 car garage, and has 3,222 square feet.
This new homes builder in Phoenix is offering homes from 2,000-2,947 square feet priced from $248,000-$312,000. As always, these are the base prices of the models and the final price will increase based upon the buyers upgrades.
Call us for more information at 480-445-9480. Also, search our new homes builder in Phoenix right here: