Selling my Gilbert AZ Home
|Ron and Kristina helped me stage my home and put it on the market. I had a full price offer within 3 days and closed within 30 days! Thanks Ron and Kristina, for your help, couldn’t have done it without you!|
This was the Gilbert home we sold for for Zach and Emery:
See the 30 slide home show: Homes for Sale in Gilbert AZ
- 1,359 square feet built in 2002
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 car garage with backyard walkout
- New granite countertops
- New 18′ tile
- 9 foot ceilings
- No homes behind
Here are some Gilbert highlights as found on the official Gilbert website, Gilbertaz.gov. Be part of the Gilbert Community by buying this 3 bedroom 2 bathroom homes for sale in Gilbert AZ.
- Gilbert is a young, affluent community in central Arizona
Incorporated on July 6, 1920
- Gilbert is a relatively new community that has seen tremendous growth during the past two decades
- The 2009 Gilbert Community Profile provides a broad overview of this growing town and metropolitan area, including demo-graphics, business resources, and community resources. It is an excellent reference for businesses and residents alike.
- In 1902, the Arizona Eastern Railway asked for donations of right of way in order to establish a rail line between Phoenix and Florence. A rail siding was established on property owned by William “Bobby” Gilbert. The siding, and the town that sprung up around it, eventually became known as Gilbert./li>