Short Sale in Glendale AZ sold “as is.” Only one mortgage lender involved. Let the pictures do the talking for this single family home with tremendous potential.
Wood laminate floors updated in 2014, air conditioner replaced in 2010, and roof replaced in 2011.
Wall between the master bedroom and 2nd bedroom was removed to make a large master suite. The wall will need to be replaced. Home can easily have 4 bedrooms. Square footage reflects 2.5 car garage converted into air-conditioned living space. The work was permitted in 1982. This added living space has 2 separate exits and could be a hobby room or in-home office.
Patio has been enclosed and included on the homes air conditioner. Small basketball court in the backyard. Buyer to verify schools if they are important.
4734 W BEVERLY LN Glendale, AZ 85306
See the 37 slide home show: Short Sale in Glendale AZ
- 2,348 square feet built in 1978
- 3 bedrooms (potential for 4), 2 bathrooms, family room and living room
- AC unit approximately 5-years old
- Roof is approximately 4 years old
- Annual taxes-$1,236
- Monthly HOA-NONE
Phoenix Housing Tracker statistics and market conditions.
Be part of the Community by buying this Short Sale in Glendale AZ. According to the 2010 census, the population of the city is 226,721. Here’s a short list of some things you’ll have easy access to:
- Belair Golf Course
- Thunderbird School of Global Management
- ASU West
- Loop 101 and Interstate 17
- Thunderbird Park
- Arrowhead Mall
- Peoria Sports Complex and spring training baseball
- Arizona Cardinals Football and University of Phoenix Stadium
- Phoenix Coyotes Hockey and Gila River arena
- Westgate City Center
- Glendale Community College
Contact us at 480-445-9480 for more information about this Short Sale in Glendale AZ.